Friday, April 24, 2009

What a week

Well, as I've already said this week, I love being productive. But a very productive week followed by a LONG weekend at work isn't alway the easiest to manage. Here's what I managed to accomplish this week-

-Tires rotated
-Oil Changed
-Floors waxed
-House cleaned
-Cooked dinner for friends
-TONS of laundry
-All 3 Dogs walked several times
-Dogs bathed
-Garage cleaned up
-Sorted through 2 closets
-Hair done
-Pedicure
-New makeup
-lots of errands
-took 2 dogs to birthday party at Petsmart
-Necessary trip to the grocery store
-Plus working extra hours this week

Whew! And less you think I've turned into Martha Stewart, my house is already a little messy with 12 paws and 2 feet coming in last night from a walk!

The Birthday Party at Petsmart was super fun. So many cute dogs. We had a great time. I think eventually Ella got tired of all the sniffing! I told her to tell them No means No :)

Since my blog is so book related I will confess that I have not read a book all week! I haven't missed a week of reading in forever! I didn't really do it on purpose, just too tired by the end of the day. I'm hoping to get at least a little reading time in this weekend. I'll update my reading list next week as well.

And speaking of reading, I Have heard you! You don't want the bookclub to leave the blog-got it. I will continue posting it on here!! I will update later today with the May selection and we will pick it up there. I aim to please :)

I'm off to get some work done and drink at least 2 cups of coffee (that would be cutting back for me!) Live the life right out of this day my friends. Jesus loves you and he's proud to have you as His child. Love Him back!

Brenda

No comments: