Friday, April 17, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

I haven't done a favorite things post in awhile so here are a few things that are fun to me lately.


DINGO BONES! Keep my dogs VERY occupied.








Fruitabu is wonderful! They're like fruit roll ups but made with real fruit. Prism friendly!

Naked Superfood Juice so called because it has no other added junk - only juice and packed with great antioxidants and fiber.





Special K drink mixes. No sugar, no aspartame, Prism approved. I love them! Awesome source of Protein too.




Izze Sparkling fruit juice. Only fruit and water. Again Prism friendly (can you tell I miss Diet Coke? I do-a little!)



And because it's summer! Once it hits 80 degrees I give up most hot coffee for quad venti non fat iced lattes. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Love it.












I'm more than 8 months sugar and flour free and it's definitely been time to find some other fun stuff to add to my diet lately. These are great finds! In the words of McDonald's-I'm lovin it!
Have a great Friday!
Brenda













No comments: