I haven't done one of these in awhile so here goes. . . . . . ..
1. Once I decide to be in a relationship with someone I am fiercely loyal. I am not a fair weather friend. I have and will walk through fire with the people I care about (good triat!). On the flip side once I get it in my head that I don't want to be in a relationship with someone, it is extremely difficult for me to change my heart's mind. (bad trait!). Jesus and I are always working on that one.
2. I love Starbucks (duh), but really to the point that if I don't get it, I could end up in a bad mood for awhile. I would give up Starbucks if Jesus asked me to because I love Jesus more than Starbucks. . . .but I might cry a little :)
3. I love, love, love having a convertable. South Georgia is a perfect place for a red PT Cruiser convertable with a turbo engine.
4. My secret wish is to live on a deserted island with my dogs and a huge trunk of books and wait for the rapture while eating pineapple and kiwi and mangos.
5. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be grilled cheese.
6. I eat a little tiny bit of meat very occasionally, but I really wish I didn't.
7. I've never wanted children and at this point I still don't. I do have a fear though I'll wake up one day and be 40 and wish I would have.
8. I have no great desire to be married, but I am afraid to be the crazy cat lady and to die alone.
9. I wish I felt like I fit in with my family.
10. I give blood every 56 days like clockwork and feel guilty if I miss it by even a day.
11. I hate jury duty and am always glad when I say I work at a mental hospital they let me go :)
12. My current favorite movie is The Waitress and when I watch it I feel like I can make pies too! (I can't)
13. Still every Sunday 6 years later I miss my church in Kentucky and wonder sometimes why God didn't let me stay there!
14. I care nothing about being domestic and it's a huge chore every week to do housework.
15. After being on call all weekend I resist the urge every Monday to run over my cell phone with my car!
16. I have a tattoo on my left wrist that says Hope in Hebrew. I've never regretted it for a minute and it didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would.
17. I hate this weekend because the time goes back an hour which makes me have to work another hour!
18. I love having something to look forward to and I'm happy I only have to wait 7 days for the next exciting thing!
19. My favorite restaurant of all time is 360 north downtown (if you come to visit I will so take you there!)
20. I wish it was Sunday night instead of Saturday night.
Until next time :)