Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you.

(This picture is from my backyard!)

I am humbled seriously from your sweet sweet comments. Thank you for caring about yesterday and being happy with me. And I appreciate you thinking I'm super spiritual, but rest assured, the place I am now where I can praise him in good or bad did NOT come easily. There were many, many very un-spiritual nights of kicking and screaming and crying and doubting and wondering if He was there or even cared. And, all thanks to Him, I still feel really great today. And thank you for sharing your stories with me. I know some of you think because I listen for a living I wouldn't want to hear about what's going on in your life - not true my friends! You are always encouraging my faith with what the Lord is doing in your lives.

And thank you for being excited about the bookclub! I really can't wait to share it with you.

And as if this week couldn't get any better - Door County Coffee just sent me a box with 6 pounds of Christmas coffee - yes you read that right - 6 and fear not - they'll ALL be gone by Christmas!

Brenda

No comments: