Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

Well, I'm glad it's finally Friday. It's been a good week. Trained at the hospital this morning - passed - good! You gotta love self defense training. So none of you better come up behind me and try to pull my hair cause I will tear you up!! Ha ha. I think I'm still going to just try to get out of the way, but you never know.

Three and a half more hours at the store and then home to take a LONG nap and head to work tonight. You never know how the weekend before Thanksgiving is going to go. Either totally crazy or totally dead, but not usually anything in between. We'll see. Either way there will be at least 4 triple venti non fat one pump no foam no whip one pump extra hot pumpkin spice lattes in the near future!

I hope you know that wherever you are physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally - he is near.

To those of you are facing unspeakable things where your heart is undeniably broken - he is close to those who mourn. I pray you find his comfort.

To those of you rejoicing - He rejoices with you.

To those who have fallen away and feel so far away from him - he is as close as your next breath. Call on him - he promises to answer.

To those on the mountaintop - he is clapping and cheering with you.

To those in the valley - he is holding you up and encouraging you to stand.

Wherever you are he is there. Have a great weekend! Talk to you Monday.

Brenda

No comments: