Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for SLEEP! The next few days are going to be rough with some training at the hospital and working all weekend so I'm promising never to take sleep for granted again!
I'm thankful for my journals. I haven't always been cosistant in journaling, but I'm so thankful now to have a record of all that the Lord has done for me. They would also be the first thing I would want burned if I died!


Stevia! This little marvelous herbal sweetner has saved my life or at the very least my coffee. It takes a little getting used to, but it's so much better for you than sugar!


And as always I'm thankful for these 2 little friends. They make me laugh, are glad when I get home at night, and are easily amused by a short walk or a Dingo Bone. They have taught me so much about unconditional love and are the best listeners I've ever found.

Brenda




No comments: