Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Election

First let me say, I'm super happy the election is over. 2 years is toooooo long both for the candidates and the American people. I think it all got very confusing after hearing it 100 times. No, the election did not turn out the way I had hoped and prayed, but again I say, it did not take Jesus by suprise. There is a reason Obama will take office in January and His plan is perfect. I do have great respect for anyone going into office in the mess this country is in currently. It's an unbelievable task and I do wish him well. He will have my prayers and I think we all need to pray especially for the safety of his beautiful family. It's got to be a scary thing to be in the political spotlight - especially now. And again I say - I'm glad it's over!
Brenda

No comments: