Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Well, my hat off to those of you who got up before 3 this morning to go shopping. No way that was happening here, but good for you! I'm always amazed at the sheer number of people out on this day.

I do want to say that I was VERY disappointed in America today though. I don't know if you heard about the man who was trampled TO DEATH at a Wal-Mart in New York. Not only was the poor man trampled, but when EMS arrived to help him the people running in wouldn't move. I cannot believe this man's family is without him tonight just so people can get whatever it is they don't need for a few dollars off. Ridiculous.

Working in retail my black Friday was spent at the store which was busy. Then I went to the mall and got cool stuff at Bath and Body Works and had my hair blown out (can you GET any lazier than having your hair blown out - I know. I just don't want to do it this weekend!). And now I'm super enjoying not having to go to the hospital until 7 am. yippee for holidays.

Hope you guys had a good day!

Quote of the week : Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over - she became a butterfly.

No comments: