Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To clarify. . . .

I love the internet that we can all communicate back and forth about stuff. I love commenting on your blogs and I love that you comment on mine. And I have LOVED your comments in the past few days. So, here's my clarification :)

NO-I don't think Obama is the anti-christ. I just think he could lead us into bad trouble on the prophecy front or good trouble. . . depends on how you look at it.

YES I think McCain still has a chance. We just need to pray that the Lord would be in these elections and in the decisions our government is making even today.

YES I believe prayer makes a difference. Good heavens I hope so. We are told in scripture to pray at all times and I personally know I need to communicate more with the Lord throughout the day.

Have a good day-
Brenda

No comments: