Saturday, September 27, 2008

I just didn't want to.

Do you ever just not want to? Whatever it is, you just don't feel like it? Ugh-that was me last night. I tried to sleep early so I could watch the debates, but could not so I TIVO'd the debates and finally fell asleep at 9:45P.M When my alarm went off at 11pm I was not a happy girl. My head was spinning from a more stressful week at the store than usual and I was exhausted! I was so comfy on my couch with my dogs and getting up and getting ready and working for the next 47 hours was just not what I felt like doing. Fast like lightning went through my brain, "I could sleep ALL night, wake up late, drink coffee, go for a walk, read a good book, watch a movie, and go to bed early."

Being an adult and being reponsible is not always that much fun. So, in case you were wondering, I entertained the dream for a few minutes, but eventually got up got ready went to Starbucks and went to work. I always get up, I always go to work and usually I don't mind. But last night I really did mind. It wasn't a bad night at work. It's not a bad day at work. I just don't feel like it today. So there :)
Brenda

No comments: