Monday, January 18, 2010

Francine Rivers


So I don't usually read books about happy endings - I'm a little dark like that. I like when everyone is dead by chapter 3. I can't help it. I just do. But along the way I've made a few exceptions and Francine Rivers is one of them. If you haven't read Redeeming Love then by all means stop reading this blog, get your hands on a copy and take the day off to soak up all the love of God contained in a wonderfully long book. And then read the Atonement Child. And then read her Lineage of Grace Series. And hopefully when you're done her latest book will be available! March 16th Her Mother's Hope releases and if her history of being an author is any indication it will be worth the wait! You can see the book trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-EgopBa4IY

No comments: