Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Book of the week

I love to read (surprise!), but I especially love when a book comes from nowhere and consumes your life for the moment. I love when it speaks right to where you are on the journey and encourages you to keep going. Someone mentioned to me the other day that I should read The Indwelling Life of Christ by Ian Thomas. I'm sure I've seen the book. I just never paid any attention to it. But I love a good book recommendation so I read it. And then I read it again. I'm currently on take 3 and it may not be the last time. I cannot tell you how this book is right where I am right this moment. I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS! I'm going to post next week in great detail about what this book and some other teachings by him have meant to my life, but until then, I think you should read it and let it transform your thinking about "Christ in us the Hope of Glory." It's my book of the week. Enjoy! (9781590525241 )

No comments: