Saturday, January 9, 2010

400th Post!

Well this is my 400th Post. How ridiculous is that? I don't have an exciting enough life to fill up every night of any given week, but somehow I've found enough to ramble on here about for 400 posts! And you all stayed with me. I need a moment :)

Since I'm working on some super spiritual (?) posts for next week and I'm so tired and my brain is completely fried - you're stuck with this random stream of consciousness. Lucky you.

Dilemma-I really really love my new wide assortment of Sperry shoes most of all my new patent leather black shoes, but I really need to wear heels because it's better for my ankle. But my feet feel happy in Sperrys! What to do?

I could not move my neck on Friday very far and was afraid if I turned suddenly it was seriously going to break right off. So, I scheduled a VERY deep tissue massage at lunch which helped a bunch. My massage therapist said, "Man! You really don't manage stress well at all!" Ouch in more ways than one. My lungs must be bruised because my back is killing me but hey, my neck moves. Can't have it all :)

I ate 12 mangoes last week. Honestly I did. I don't know why, but I really really loved mangoes last week.

I didn't sleep well at all last week which makes the weekend super fun!

I'm a little depressed that my massage therapist is right-I don't manage stress well at all lately.

I've already earned a free drink with my starbucks gold card that I've had less than a week. Okay. 2 drinks. SHHH!

I don't know where I'd be without Truvia.

I tried a new version of Arm and Hammer toothpaste today that's green and it made my tummy hurt and my lips turn bright red. WHY? Back to the plain old white kind for Brenda.

I feel a little nauseated remembering that. I'm going to throw it away now.

I'm thinking about running a 5K which would require me to......start running again. It seems like light years ago that I finished a marathon. Sigh. The good old days.

I think cell phones should charge by solar. It's 2010. Someone sciency get on that.

I really, really, really want to go to Figi. I'm thinking it won't be that long before I go there. By not that long I mean like in the next 10 years. Or 20. I can't wait!

I need a vacation. Or just a few minutes. Or an hour.

HAPPY 400 POSTS! You deserve a big high 5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm guessing you meant Fiji. Secondly, that sounds awesome! Take me with you!

Happy 400 posts!