Sunday, January 3, 2010

Book List

Okay, I failed miserably at keeping up my book list from last year. And now I wish I had done better because I want to one year have a list of the books I've read for the year. This year? Maybe. Here's a start:

Reading Now:
Burn by Ted Dekker
The Help by Kathryn Stockett (book club)
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (book club)
How to Reach Your Full Potential for God by Charles Stanley (for Thomas Nelson)

Still to read: (In no particular order)
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
The Tin Can Tree by Anne Tyler
Saint Maybe by Anne Tyler
Noah's Compass by Anne Tyler
Maggie the Dog who changed my life by Dawn Kairns
The Guernsey Literary by Mary Ann Shaffer
Darkness Visible by William Styron
Night, Dawn, and Day by Elie Wiesel (some of the best books I've ever read)
Voluntary Madness by Norah Vincent
Losing My Mind an intimate look at life with Alzheimer's by Thomas DiBaggio


There ya go :) It's a start. I'll try to update more than....well....never :)

happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Jodi have a new one out I don't know about? I don't recognize "House Rules."