Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Topic 15-Prism

Day 15-Prism

I still get lots of questions about the Prism weight loss system. You can refer back to previous posts for specifics but basically it's a no sugar no white flour no fried food lifetime committment way of life. I've been on it for over a year and have no plans to stop anytime soon. I can say that it's easy but that's because I've been on it for 63 weeks! It's not easy at the beginning. Sugar especailly is in everything! I'd recommend reading the book and then deciding if you want to committ to the initial 6 weeks which is the hardest part. Then really study it, make use of the help Prism offers and work to make it a lifestyle. I don't think it's for everyone, but it has worked for me. To those of you who have asked if I would start a group in Valdosta remind me to get back to you. Prism has asked me to, but right now I don't have time to remember my own name! I'm praying about it. Whether I do one here or someone does one where you live it can be done individually. I did it without the DVD's, workbook, or group meetings. All you need is the book!

No comments: