Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Post 16-Coffee

Day 16 coffee

Again I feel like I'm being totally redundant, but I know there are new people to the blog so I will do a quick post about coffee. AGAIN, just because I drink huge amounts of it does not make me an expert on it by any means! But, here's what I have picked up along the way.

-Don't store coffee in the freezer or refrigerator. Store it in a sealed canister on the counter or in the cabinet but not in direct sunlight.

-The golden rule to coffee to water ratio is half plus one. If you are making 12 cups of coffee you'd use 7 tablespoons of coffee. Get it?

-Brewed coffee only lasts 15 minutes on the burner and the coffee beans about 2 weeks once it's ground in a canister.

Everything else is preference really. Whatever roast you like, espresso vs. brewed coffee etc. See previous posts for more detailed info!

No comments: