Saturday, November 14, 2009

blog post 11-Hell

Day 11-Hell

*Disclaimer-my blog my opinion get over it :)

I'm a huge fan of Dante which I feel certain has framed my view of Hell. I think it's interesting to think about although I have ZERO intentions of ever finding out :)

I don't think Hell is hot. I think Hell is cold. There is no light in Hell and in order to have heat you have to have light. I'm sure Hell can go against natural law if it wants to, but it makes more sense to me that it's cold. Freezing Cold. And dark like the frozen tundra in the middle of winter in the middle of night with no clothes on. Where you can't see one inch in front of you and you're totally lost. And miserable. I don't know exactly what to do about the verses that suggest that things are thrown into the lake of fire except that extremely cold temperatures produce vapors. Maybe. Maybe not.

I also don't think Heaven is in the air somewhere-but that's tomorrow's post :)

No comments: