I pulled my blog stats for the year just because it makes me curious sometimes who's reading what. Always find it SO interesting. Like that 35 people in Italy read my blog regularly?? And I feel like I should say a huge THANK YOU to all of you for clicking into this site more than 5000 times this year. I started this blog for my own catharsis and that you ever find something interesting, encouraging, or inspiring is ALL Jesus. Blessed to be on this journey with all of you.
Without further rambling......
Here's my most read blog posts of 2010 in order of popularity!
1. God Speaking. http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/09/god-speaking-repost.html
2. Safe Now http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/11/safe-now.html
3. 500th Post http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/10/500th-post.html
4. When Virtual Becomes Reality http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/11/when-virtual-becomes-reality.html
5. Singles Anonymous http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/11/singles-anonymous.html
6. You're Not Catholic http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/12/youre-not-catholic.html
7. The Question on my Soul's Table http://brendakeller.blogspot.com/2010/12/question-on-my-souls-table.html
February book club title coming later today and new posts the rest of the week!!