Friday, October 22, 2010

500th Post!!!!

RIDICULOUS! For 500 posts now I have rambled on about Peace, Love, Jesus and Coffee (and books!). To all of you who have followed on the blog, by getting e-mails, by clicking on the facebook/twitter links, or just checking in now and again-Thank you. That you have found inspiration, encouragement, or even a good book to read is ALL because of Him. Whatever you have found useful here is because He's forever changing this heart to be more like Him. Whatever you've found flawed, ugly, offensive without cause, or unnecessary-well, that's all me! I appreciate you joining me on this journey. You bless me beyond measure.

So, why the boxing gloves? Well, that will unfold in the weeks to come. God and I are about to step into the boxing ring and handle a few things that we've needed to face for a long time. This temple is in for a total makeover. Some of it I'll share with you. Some of it probably not. My hope is that 40 days from Monday I'll be in better shape in a bunch of ways for the Kingdom. I'm putting final touches on the plan and will unveil the details soon. I'm excited to see all that the Lord has planned.

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. -Margaret Thatcher

Thanks again for reading! Onward!!

No comments: