Friday, December 17, 2010

The Max Lucado Life Lessons Bible - Review

First of all we know I'm opinionated about Bible translations (guilty). Max Lucado put out his first Bible several years ago in the New Century Translation which let's just say isn't my favorite. I was relieved that he has released his latest offering in the NKJV. Good plan. It's a beautiful addition to those who love his work. The content is timely, the notes are edifying and the Bible is exceptional. It's simply an easy to use and understand study Bible with personal applications all through it. I find Max Lucado's take on life to be incredibly comforting in the rough spots and I can see myself picking this Bible up on those occasions. For hurting friends, for new believers, for people who just need to know He is near-this is the Bible I would recommend, give and gift. A truly beautiful Bible.

*For Thomas Nelson

No comments: