Thursday, December 30, 2010

BOOK CLUB BABY!

Well, it's officially January and so we are off and running with the book club! As a reminder we are reading The Return of the Prodigal Son by Henri Nouwen this month. You can send your comments/thoughts/opinions/whatever to me at asburyspeech@yahoo.com (or various other ways you have to reach me) and I'll combine them for one big post at the end of the month. No daily reading plan, no pressure. Finish it by the end of the month or finish it tonight. (A few of you have said you want to read, but don't want to comment-no problem!). I'll announce February's book tomorrow. For all you how read me the riot act (kidding-sort of) about picking a book NOT on kindle, you'll be happy to know the next several are......wait for it......ON KINDLE! Goodness, so much pressure to be the host of an on-line book club :)

Welcome! Love reading with YOU!

No comments: