Monday, February 2, 2009

Blood

I would apologize for being on my soapbox, but I'm not sorry, so I won't. Bottom line is-blood banks in the United States are ALWAYS dangerously close to not having enough blood for the people who need it. It doesn't have to be a major trauma for a person to need blood and that person could easily be you or someone you know at some point in your life. I give blood every 56-60 days (whatever the next business day is) and I do because it's important. It's on my calendar and I MAKE TIME for it no matter what. There are blood banks everywhere and if you are healthy there's really no reason not to give. So-Give blood! It makes you feel good, it helps out your fellow man and Thanks to God who created our incredible bodies-it'll replenish itself in no time!

No comments: