So I've been tagged to say 16 random things about me. I think I'm supposed to do it on Facebook but I'll put it on here too.
1. I drink Starbucks at least once and usually twice a day during the week and at least twice a day on the weekends-without fail. (Triple venti non fat no whip no foam latte for those who are interested - YUM!)
2. I am madly in love with my dogs and can start bawling at the mere thought that I might outlive them. I don't like them to be sick or injured or hurt or unhappy for any reason. They sleep right next to me at night and usually have dreams about chasing something (Their feet run in their sleep - so sweet!)
3. I just got new bedding that is mint green and white and it is so pretty! It matches my new floor so well. I love, love, love a comfy bed!
4. I read all the time, but I wish I had more time to read. I could read forever. Right now I'm reading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, the new Sheila Walsh Book Let Go (for the 3rd time) and His Princess Bride by Sheri Rose Shepherd (one of my favorites).
5. My laptop died a few days ago. Very sad. Thinking an Apple will be next for Brenda.
6. I want to do the Esther study by Beth Moore more than anything but do not have another night in the week to devote to it. Maybe next quarter.
7. I worked with a personal trainer at the gym and am so glad I did - she gave me great time saving ideas for working out and the inability to walk the next day!
8. I work as a mental health assessment coordinator at a psychiatric hospital and as an inventory specialist at a christian bookstore.
9. I like Clinique free gift time especially when my grandmother buys her makeup and just gives me the free gift :)
10. I love Maya Angelou and she said one of my favorite quotes of all time, "Life is a gift. . . let us respond with grace and courtesy."
11. I wish more of my favorite people lived closer to me so we could meet for coffee and spend more quality time together.
12. I want to travel to India and spend time at an ashram.
13. I wish I would committ to started every day with Yoga because I'm always happier when I make the time.
14. I got my hair cut today and I like it.
15. It's freezing in Georgia tonight. Bless my southern soul it needs to warm up!
16. I really don't like these random fact things because it makes me think my life is not so interesting :)