Monday, January 5, 2009

Francesca Battistelli


My new favorite Christian musician is Francesca Battistelli. I thought maybe I just liked her name because it makes me want to marry someone Italian so I can have a cool name, but no, I do in fact like her music as well! I'm especially loving this song right now so I'll share the lyrics with you.
Time In Between - Lyrics
Album: My Paper HeartArtist: Francesca Battistelli
You were there when your Father said
Let there be light
You obeyed when He whispered
Son, You have to leave tonight
To spend nine months in a mothers womb
Three days in a borrowed tomb
(Chorus One)
But it’s the time in between
That brings me to my knees
Knowing you came for me
And all that I can't be
I'm amazed, so amazed
And I thank You for the time in between
Don't take much for this crazy world
To rob me of my peace
And the enemy of my soul
Says You’re holding out on me
So I stand here lifting empty hands
For you to fill me up again
But it’s the time in between
That I fall down to my knees
Waiting on what You'll bring
And the things that I can't see
I know my song’s incomplete
Still I'll sing in the time in between
So many ways
Your love has saved the day
And I'm grateful for them all
But it’s the time in between
The middle of two thieves
That says everything
It’s the reason I believe
I'm amazed, so amazed
And I thank you for the time in between
Oh Lord, I thank you for the time in between

No comments: