Friday, September 2, 2011

Blogs I Read

People always ask me what blogs I read so I'm taking the easy way out of a post today and letting you know. I've recently cut my blog reading list in half (and deleted a ton of facebook and twitter people) to clean up my social media life a little bit.

Blogs that aren't updated regularly usually don't last on my list.

Yoga Blogs:

Blogs/People of Faith:

Just for Fun:

I do check out other blogs occasionally, but these I go to all the time. And I love finding new blogs so if there are a few you can't live without - let me know!

2 comments:

Penelopepiscopal said...

Thanks, Brenda, for the mention. I enjoy your blog, too - a lot! You are so honest and thoughtful here.

Jenny B. Jones said...

SO SO glad to make the cut! With your barely existent free time, it's an honor to be a blog you read.