Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Women of Faith Rejoice - A Review




I honestly love just about everything Thomas Nelson produces. I love their fiction authors, I value their devotionals and appreciate their reference material. I've been to several Women of Faith conferences and was happy to review this CD of worship music from them Rejoice. I was not at all impressed. Almost every song sounds exactly the same. The voices are mediocre at best. Maybe one or two songs I halfway wanted to listen to again, but the majority of them I wanted to be over. The quality is not good. Knowing Women of Faith is a for profit organization that is hugely popular, it just seems like they would have the resources and talent available to produce a better quality product. As always, just my opinion.


*For Thomas Nelson

No comments: