I got tagged by one of my friend's to do a post about random things I currently have thoughts about-here goes.
1. I think it's totally ridiculous that Oprah can't lose weight.
2. I did not vote for Obama. I'm thinking I made the right choice.
3. I have a strong conviction about recycling and I never, ever do it.
4. I think about cleaning my house way more than I actually do and am only motivated to clean by the smell of pine-sol.
5. My perfect day consists of doing nothing, but when I actually get the chance to do nothing for a whole day I can't stand it.
6. I read super fast, but I can't speed read. I have to read every word or I'm afraid I'll miss something.
7. I have been consistently back in church for the past 3 months and it is overwhelmingly one of the best parts of my life at the moment.
8. There are to date 12 lightbulbs out at my house that I never get around to changing. It's going to be dark in there pretty soon.
9. I hate yardwork and the first time I see a spider or sweat I go right back inside.
10. I would give up coffee if I had to, but there would be an extended period of mourning.
11. I once broke up with a guy because he stepped on my dog's foot and didn't apologize.
12. I never decorate my house for Christmas but I'm going to this year.
13. I love my dogs more than most people and will cry at the mere thought that I might outlive them.
14. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would easily be multigrain grilled cheese (havarti cheese) dipped in A1 sauce! YUM!
15. I love nighttime. I hate going to bed early, but love to sleep late.
16. I'd like to be more of a morning person, but I'm not that good at it.
17. My favorite thing in all the world is great Godly conversations.
18. I think all the questions we think we'll ask Jesus when we get to Heaven won't be relevant anymore when we see Him.
19. I have to get new tires (AGAIN!) on my car this week because I "drive fast and stop fast." Oops.
20. I'm on my 14th cell phone in 7 years because I drop it all the time especially on the weekends when I'm tired.
21. I'm almost always on time and cannot stand when people are not and/or do not keep their commitments.
22. I know every single person that works at my local starbucks-by name.
23. I have worked every single weekend, all weekend except for 6 hours of the last 3 years.
24. If I could be anywhere it would be the Abbey of Gethsemane in Kentucky on a solo retreat which I plan to do next spring. I think it will be very hard for me and the best thing I could possibly do for my relationship with the Lord.
25. I have no more thoughts on anything at the moment :)
I tag KRYSTAL my friend/ wanna be sister to post her own random thoughts :)