1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? The Prize Patrol
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? ALWAYS. I heard a sermon once about it and now I have to.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on who I'm with.
4. Do you take compliments well? Sometimes-if they're genuine. I can usually see right through fake people.
5. Do you play Sudoku? I have but I'm not a big fan
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Not a chance. I was only a girl scout for 2 months.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes and I hated every bug filled forced game yucky food minute of it.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Monopoly
9. Would you slow dance with someone that you knew was married? Probably not.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Definitely not.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I work at a mental hospital so "pursued" has scary movie psychotic people connotations to me.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? insightful, connected, loyal
13. Do any songs make you cry? Yes. A lot of them. Currently any version of Mighty to Save.
14. Are you continuing your education? Not right now.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Ummm. no. And I don't think that would be a good thing if I did.
16. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My dogs and my quote book.
17. How often do you read books? ALL the time.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? All of the above usually in some frantic circle!
19. What is your favorite children's book? The Gingerbread Man was the first book I read all by myself at not quite 4. I've loved to read ever since.
20.What color are your eyes? blue
21. How tall are you? 5'3". (5'7 or 8 in heels!)
22. Where is your dream house located? In Heaven
23. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes, when I was younger
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? several years ago
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Work
26. Do you like mustard? yes but not dijon mustard or honey mustard-only yellow mustard
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? SLEEP. I love to sleep. I'd choose it over most things usually.
28. Do you look like your mom or dad? Both, but probably more my dad.
29. How long does it take you in the shower? 5-20 minutes depending on how much time I have. As long as it's still raining periodically I have no interest in conserving water :)
30. Can you do the splits? I doubt it
31. What movie do you want to see right now? Julie and Julia
32. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, one. Hope in Hebrew on my left wrist. Long story.
33. Do you own a camera phone? Yes-blackberry
34. Was your mom a cheerleader? I don't think so.
35. What's the last letter of your middle name? "N".
36. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? depends on the night. From 0-8
37. Do you like care bears? I did as a child. I had the green one with the 4 leaf clover on his belly.
38. What do you buy at the movies? A ticket and occasionally diet coke.
39. Do you know how to play poker? No. I think I wouldn't like it.
40.Do you wear your seat belt? Every time I am in the car.
41. What do you wear to sleep? Hue Pajamas-I have almost every set for every season.
42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? I was born????
43. How many meals do you eat a day? 2 at the most.
44. Is your tongue pierced? NO-ouch!
45. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? Hate Myspace...No
46. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like to be surrounded by a good balance of both
47. Ever been to L.A.? Yep twice.
48. Did you eat a cookie today? No and not for the last 58 weeks
49. Do you use cuss words? I never ever cuss. I can't stand it.
50. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I use Itunes and pay
51. Do you hate chocolate? I don't hate it but I also don't eat it.
52. What do you and your parents fight about the most? No comment!
53. Are you a gullible person? Not usually
54. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? nope.
55. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? The Queen of England. I could be mad popular with just a little personality.
56. Are you easy to get along with? Depends on who you ask I suppose
57. What is your favorite time of day? late at night
I tag Krystal my late night working friend :)