Wednesday, May 20, 2009

random ride on a rollar coaster

Feel like you're on a rollar coaster reading my blog lately? Whew. me too. Sorry everything is so random. Thank you for your prayers as things have been more than a little chaotic this week. And last week. And maybe the one before-I don't know. I honestly can't remember that far back!

H-Pylori is pretty much a for sure. It's causing huge chest pain at the moment. Praying that the meds get under control fast. If I didn't need to breathe we'd be in good shape. This happened on Friday too and it eventually subsided. I don't really know what it is it's just in my way at the moment! It could be waaaaay worse so I'm really not complaining. I might go to the gym and see if I can stretch it out a little bit. We'll see.

I have so much I want to write on here and so much to say about the goodness and graciousness of God. How perfectly present He is at the moment and how grateful I am that I can fall on the mercy seat. But I cannot. Work is totally nuts at the moment and I have so much still to do. So trust that really good posts are on the way-someday! I'll leave you with my new favorite quote.

"Sometimes you just have to crack your mind open and be amazed at all the junk that falls out!"

No comments: