Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella!

To my sweet, sweet Ella. Happy Birthday monkey girl! I can't believe you've been with me for 6 years! I remember the day I got you and you took Odyssey's bone right in front of him. I thought for sure we were in trouble! You've been in charge every since. You want things your way right away and why shouldn't you? You know I'd break my neck to make you happy. Even last week when you ran right through the ditch at 4:00 in the morning you still cracked me up with your disgusted looks in the bathtub! You don't have to speak to say the funniest things :)

I love that you never run away and would be content to be right by my side forever. You hate to be held, but you love to snuggle. I love that you go potty in the garage when it's raining and then look at me like, "What? It's wet." I love that you can't have anything stuffed because you'll turn it inside out at record speed and bring me the squeaker! And I love that 90% of the time you have your ball in your mouth hoping someone (me?) will throw it for you. I hope you love your new Happy Birthday squeaky balls - so far I think the pink and green one is your favorite :) And I hope you loved your doggie ice cream last night. You deserve the best my little friend.

I hope your year is filled with all the things you love best - balls, chasing frogs, keeping Odyssey company, Shine, Dingo bones, long walks, ice cubes, and anything else your heart desires. I can never repay you for being the best friend a girl could ask for. I love you sweet girl :) Happy Birthday!

No comments: