Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kristin Billerbeck






















Ok ok I promise I'm working on a complete list of my all time favorite books as well as the list I want to read. I'm a little busy here people (!) Just kidding. I just haven't sat down to do it-my bad. I think the only way I can really separate it out is by authors/categories/etc. And then in a few months I'll give you a complete compliation. I promise! For the record I super love when people do this-a few years ago I ordered every book from my friend Beth Coppedge's list. So fun.


I try to read mostly spiritually stimulating books, but let's face it- life's stressful! So when I can find a well written chick lit book that is funny to me I read it usually over and over again! Kristin Billerbeck is one of my ALL time favorites. Everything she's ever written I love and it's straight up hillarious.
What a Girl Wants
ASHLEY STOCKINGDALE SERIES
“All I want is a Christian guy who doesn’t live with his mother – and maybe a Prada handbag.”
Ever felt like the last item left on the clearance rack?
As a successful patent attorney, Ashley Stockingdale has all the makings of a perfect catch – the looks, the brains, even a convertible. But at 31, she’s beginning to wonder if she’s been passed over for good.
MY FAVORITE BOOK OF THE SERIES!
Calm, Cool & Adjusted
Silicon Valley chiropractor Poppy Clayton, who is as calm, cool and adjusted as they come…Or is she? Known for her bad fashion sense, a love for all things natural, and the inability to get a second date, Poppy is beginning to wonder if she might be misaligned herself. Her route to self discovery will be an unnatural one-a plastic surgeon, a house in Santa Cruz and a wedding date from the dark side. It's all enough to send a girl-and her gal pals-running for the spa.
The Trophy Wives Club
Because Sometimes, Prince Charming Isn’t
Haley’s role as an L.A. Princess is canceled when her producer husband finds someone younger for the part…
Back to LifeA Trophy Wives Club Novel
Lindsay took to marriage like a starlet to stilettos, but her husband had a deeper love for the business lifestyle. Left alone after his death, Lindsay must find out who she is when there isn't a party to plan or another person's life to be organized. Can she find her way Back to Life?
If you need a good laugh and someone to relate to Kristin Billerbeck is your friend! Love her. More to come-I promise!

No comments: