Well, the year is winding down and before much longer it's going to be out of control crazy, so I'm going to do this now before I forget. Here's the top 10 events of the life of Brenda for 2008 :)
10. When Starbucks announced a ton of closures my starbucks was not on the list :) Maybe because they have a not so annonymous donor??
9. Keeping my last year's new years resolution to go to the gym 3-5 times per week. . . success!
8. Giving up eating sugar 14 weeks ago. Stuck with it!!!!!
7. Giving up eating flour 14 weeks ago. Stuck with it!!!!!!!!
6. Having my grandparents stay with me for 3 months. They keep my house clean, do laundry, all the yard work, and are great company. See you guys this winter!
5. Hiring a lawn man last spring. . . . best money I ever spent.
4. Getting rid of my iphone (hated it) and switching to a Blackberry (love it) - don't shoot me - just my opinion!
3. Going to Yoga 2 times a week. I love the calmness of it.
2. Seeing Tina Turner live in concert for her farewell tour during a WONDERFUL weekend!
1. Finding God to be infinitely faithful in the big things and the small, in the easy and the hard, in the mundane and the eternal.