Saturday, December 6, 2008

Top 10 of 2008

Well, the year is winding down and before much longer it's going to be out of control crazy, so I'm going to do this now before I forget. Here's the top 10 events of the life of Brenda for 2008 :)

10. When Starbucks announced a ton of closures my starbucks was not on the list :) Maybe because they have a not so annonymous donor??

9. Keeping my last year's new years resolution to go to the gym 3-5 times per week. . . success!

8. Giving up eating sugar 14 weeks ago. Stuck with it!!!!!

7. Giving up eating flour 14 weeks ago. Stuck with it!!!!!!!!

6. Having my grandparents stay with me for 3 months. They keep my house clean, do laundry, all the yard work, and are great company. See you guys this winter!

5. Hiring a lawn man last spring. . . . best money I ever spent.

4. Getting rid of my iphone (hated it) and switching to a Blackberry (love it) - don't shoot me - just my opinion!

3. Going to Yoga 2 times a week. I love the calmness of it.

2. Seeing Tina Turner live in concert for her farewell tour during a WONDERFUL weekend!

1. Finding God to be infinitely faithful in the big things and the small, in the easy and the hard, in the mundane and the eternal.

To 2009!!!!
Brenda

1 comment:

Haley said...

Wow! So great! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!