Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Things are getting crazy in the world of Brenda and I know you all are crazy busy too. I'm going to take a break from blogging until the new year. I promise (again!) to tell you my new year's resolutions. . . . ..goodness, I just love accountability. . . . .ahem. But it worked last year so I might as well do it again right? And I would encourage you if you don't have a prayer journal for 2009 consider getting a copy of Prayers of my heart by Debbie Williams. Beth Moore uses this which is how I knew about it. it's amazing. I've loved mine all year and can't wait to start a new one next year.
A big happpy congratulations to my dear friend from college Katie on her engagement! I wish I lived in California and could help you plan and be excited with you. You deserve all the happiness in the world!
Hope you all enjoy the holiday season. Talk to you next year!!! :)
Brenda

No comments: