Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged-Eight things about me

I've been tagged to answer these questions so here you go.

8 TV shows I watch
1. Nancy Grace
2. Good Morning America
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Oprah
5. Ellen
6. Top Chef
7. Whatever Martha
8. The Soup

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Applebees
2. Quizno's
3. 306 North
4. Zaxby's
5. Moe's
6. Wendy's
7. Hungry Howie's
8. Papa John's Pizza

8 Things that happened to me today
1. I delivered Christmas presents for our adopt a family
2. I had my brand new featherbed delivered (YIPPEE! I can't wait to go to sleep!)
3. I ate at Slapdaddy's (an experience!)
4. I made my own gingerbread latte at home with my espresso machine (and it was good!)
5. I played ball with Ella
6. I got 3 Christmas presents - a coffee bank, a sign, and a gift card :)
7. I ate grilled cheese for breakfast
8. I wore my favorite high heels

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Finishing cleaning my house
2. Sleeping in my new featherbed
3. Playing with my dogs when I get home
4. Having my Christmas shopping done after tonight
5. 2nd work Christmas party on Friday
6. Enjoying the 80 degree weather this week!
7. Driving home with the top off my convertable
8. Putting my new Cocker Spaniel flag in my yard tonight

Fun!
Brenda

No comments: