Saturday, July 4, 2009

FUN!

I'm not huge on taking these little quizzes but since holiday weekends at the mental hospital usually consist of waiting for people to sober up-I'll go ahead and do this one to keep myself company and perhaps you entertained :)


1. What is your current obsession?
Coffee is always my obsession. It's ridiculous. But I'm also obsessed with the love of Jesus at the moment. Well, always, but especially lately. He's so wonderful to be ahead of me, beside me, behind me and in my soul all at the same time. I would not pick me to love, but he did and I'm forever grateful.

2. What are you wearing today?
I only wear comfortable clothes on Saturday. I'm wearing my favorite pair of casual black pants, a black shirt and my new balance slide on tennis shoes that smell bad because I never wear socks with them! Ha! And I wear a lot of black on the weekends because I drink a lot of coffee that I maybe spill sometimes. I just walked through the ER and realized how much warmer it is when you wear all black!! Go figure. I'm still going to wear it.

3. What’s for dinner?
Well I see the weekend as one long day so really it could be anything or nothing depending on how busy it gets and what I feel like eating. There's no tellin.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
I just got back from Rite Aid where I bought Dingo bones for the dogs, Dentyne Gum, Evian water, makeup sponges and new pens.

5. What are you listening to right now?
Need to Breathe CD - love love love it.

6. What is your favorite quote?
Hmmmm. Only one? Probably We're living between the dreaming and the coming true. -Robert Benson

7. What language do you want to learn?
None. Yuck. I hate languages. I took Spanish forever and know nothing of it and I'm surrounded by Indian Doctors who are hard to understand. I'll stick with English. Although-sometimes southern English could be it's own language!

8. What do you love most about where you currently live?
I live in Valdosta, GA. I like that I have to drive by Starbucks to get literally anywhere. Darn!

9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Israel but I think it's a little too dangerous at the moment.

10. If you could do or be anything (career wise), what would you be?
Probably an author or a book editor. Something that involved reading for a living and getting paid huge sums of money for it!

11. What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
The perfect pair of jeans. I guard them with my life.

12. Describe your personal style?
Either super casual or all dolled up. Nothing in the middle.

13. Do you collect anything?
not really-well maybe quotes. I love them.

14. What is the most enjoyable thing you did today?
Mmmmmmmmm. I'm working at a mental hospital on the 4th of July. Nothing enjoyable has really happened yet except for some fun text messages from friends. TONIGHT though will be a total chaotic mess of drunk people and fireworks gone bad at the ER. I'll enjoy that (guilty!).

15. What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
I don't really ever have a lot of free time, but I really love to do lots of little things that I enjoy. I love to drink coffee at home, read a good book, watch a movie, change pictures in frames, etc. Stuff I never have time to do. I love not having to watch the clock to not be late for the next thing. Free time is luxury to me!

FUN! Happy 4th of July!

No comments: