Monday, June 22, 2009

church

For those of you who attend wonderful churches every Sunday let me just tell you - you are blessed! I know you take it for granted because I used to do it almost every Sunday! I hardly ever get to church because of having to cover the hospital on Sundays. But, yesterday I got to go! Oh, it was wonderful. I appreciated it in a million different ways. The pastor's sermon was right on target for where I am right now and the fellowship spoke volumes to my weary soul. I've been so encouraged since then. I know I won't be able to go every Sunday because my responsibilites at the hospital keep me there sometimes, but I'm going to enjoy EVERY opportunity I have to worship there with other believers. I loved it!! Appreciate your church and the body of believers where you live. It's truly a gift :) Happy Monday!

No comments: