Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bad Blogger

Please don't give me the bad blogger award! I'm so sorry. Life has been so far beyond hectic it's not even funny! If you miss the blog at all know that I miss it 100 times more! I love it here and I promise to do better for my own mental health and yours! Here's a quick update about what I've been up to.

I'm starting the Beth Moore Esther study at my house in about a week and a half. Lots of cleaning and rearranging going on to make sure there's enough room for everyone! Plus planning snacks, etc and taking time to pray for my sweet group has been rewarding and time consuming in a good way. I'll be glad to have the first lesson under our belt and really get into the study. Everyone coming to the study is just as busy as me so if you feel like it please pray that God would supernaturally give us the time to be together and complete the work that we have. Thanks!

Oh and I've been working of course!

And bathing dogs because it's 104 degrees and they like to roll around in the mud!

And a bunch of other stuff. I promise to get back to a regular blogging schedule soon. June book reviews are coming up!

Talk to you soon!
Brenda

No comments: