Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Captured by Grace

A Thomas Nelson Book Review

I have to be honest, this book took me forever to read and most books don't. I just couldn't get into it. I love the idea of grace and I really love David Jeremiah, but this one wasn't my favorite. It might just be that this season in my life is overwhelmed by lots of good books and this one did not rank high on my list. It is biblically accurate of course and the truths are more than relevant for this time period. I do like how he used John Newton's song of Amazing Grace as his outline. Creative and powerful. The bottom line is grace is available to all of us every single day. The only question is will we accept it.

Again, I really like David Jeremiah. Some of his other books recently have been more powerful to me than this. Just my opinion.

No comments: