Thursday, September 23, 2010

Book Review Good Morning Lord


First of all, this book is stunningly beautiful. I instantly thought of about 4 people who would love this for Christmas. The colors are perfect and the design is brilliant. As one who loves to hold books, the textures on the front were wonderful. The layout is very user friendly with a daily devotional, a place to write thoughts and prayers for every day. I couldn't wait to jump in and start with the first day. It's long enough to be a "real" book and nice enough to be a gift book. Perfect. The content is amazing. I've already found several quotes to add to my quote book and to tuck away in cards to friends. I'd recommend this book to anyone in need of a deeper walk with the Lord, the discipline to meet with Him daily and/or encouragement. Fabulous!!!

No comments: