Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lunch? Crisis averted.


I hate lunch with a passion. I love breakfast food. I can usually drum up something interesting to eat for dinner. But lunch??? Ugh. I hate it. I try not to overdo carbs so sandwiches are out. I don't mind salads for awhile but every day? Ick. I'd really just as soon skip lunch all together but seeing that I'm marathon training I can't make it from 5 or 6 a.m. to 7 or later p.m. with nada even though I've tried. Enter my new favorite find. The pro bar. Completely processed sugar free (it uses organic cane juice which is a-okay with prism-yea!). They are LOADED with fat (healthy fat) so if I wasn't running a million miles a week I might reconsider them, but since I am.....cheers! Low sodium, high fiber, high protein..................delicious!! I'm currently working my way through a case of Nutty banana boom - one lunch hour at a time! YUM!!!

No comments: