Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010

I'm not really very good at New Year's Resolutions. It seems daunting to decide on a random day to change everything starting immediately, but that's just me. I do try to focus on some specific things each year and this year my list is as follows:



-To be more responsible with my relationship with the Lord. To not just see Him as an accessory to some life I have planned, but to make my time with Him the first priority. And to find some solid accountability with fellow believers that will help me stick to my resolutions. To take the spiritual opportunities around me seriously and trust the Lord to meet my spiritual needs in His way even if it doesn't seem especially traditional.

-To take better care of this temple. Continue with no sugar, no flour, no fried food. Work out, eat well, sleep some and not just drink coffee :)

And that's it! Simple, to the point, and the most important things I can think of right now. I love the promise of a new year and thankful that we can begin again all the time with the Lord. New mercies to you every day and in the new year too.

Brenda

No comments: