Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Final Hour-A Book Review

This is the third book by Andrew Klaven in the Homelanders series and it does not disappoint. I'm not going to say much specifically about it because it will give everything away. I hate when people do that. I'll be honest and say when I read the first one (in one sitting) and THEN found out it was teen fiction, I was shocked. The quality of writing and level of suspense is unparalleled in the Christian or secular market for teens. Selfishly, I wish he would just write for adults-it's that good. This series is remarkable and I'm so excited that it's in the works to be made into a movie. It releases in a few weeks which gives you just enough time to catch up on the other two if you haven't already. Read it!

*For Thomas Nelson


No comments: