Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Quotable Rogue - A Book Review




I love Sarah Palin so understand my opinions on any book about her may be a little biased. I appreciate strong women who do not apologize for conservative beliefs in an age where standards and values are not popular. I value people who acknowledge their mistakes, accept imperfections personally and publicly, and people who stand for the things on which our country was founded. I especially enjoyed this book because it's her own words. How many times do we get to hear from the politician themselves on issues they believe in? Not often. I think Matt Lewis did a great job condensing her publicized views into this book. It's easy to read and paints a fair picture of a strong woman in this country's political future.


*For Thomas Nelson

No comments: