Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Amish Christmas - A book Review



Oops. I did just say the other day I don't read Amish books, but I forgot I still had this one to review. I do make an exception on all fiction at Christmas time because I LOVE Christmas books. I start reading them in November every year and am a little sad to set them aside in January. This book is a collection of four novellas (score!) and tell wonderful tales of a simpler time around the holidays. It's a book that's perfect on a cold winter night with a fire and a cup of tea. It's not exactly my type of fiction or reading, but it was a quick read, interesting, and definitely a feel good collection of stories for the holidays. I immediately passed it on to my grandmother who adored it. So there you go.


*For Thomas Nelson

No comments: