Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Book Review


There are not a lot of fiction titles I'll read over and over again, but these are a few of my very favorites. When I need a great "go-to" book I'll pick these every time. Sophie's Heart (not to be confused with Sophie's Choice) is my favorite Lori Wick book.
Redeeming love is the fictional account of Hosea. I could read this book cover to cover and start right over again. If you haven't read it-please do. You won't be sorry.


And when I need a good laugh I inevitably pick up Kristin Billerbeck's spa series. Hilarious. I've read them over and over and over again. Next best thing to actually going to the spa!



What are your go-to books when you want to read something you already know you love?

2 comments:

Sue said...

Brenda,

As an animal lover, I have since around junior high LOVED all of James Herriot's (real name: Jim Wight) animal stories of his early days as a country vet. I'm kind of bummed it doesn't come in a Kindle edition but there is nothing so uplifting as All Things Bright and Beautiful, All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Wise and Wonderful, the Lord God Made them All.

(love how his titles are from a favorite hymn!)

Brenda said...

Sue, those sound great! I'll check them out. Thanks!