Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update

I cannot blog about anything this week! If I do everyone at the conference next weekend will think that sounds a little familiar! ha! My brain is filled to overwhelmed with so many great God things. I cannot wait to share about the Indwelling Life of Christ, The Covenant Promises of God and A life of willing obedience to the Lord. God is so, so faithful and I've just been reminded over and over again lately that He is worth it. If He is all we ever have in any way-our cup overflows. I'm so grateful to be His and I cannot wait for Him to show up next weekend and change our lives for Him! So, I'm not blogging this week, but I'll be back next Monday to tell you all about it. Thanks for your prayers that we'll never be the same! Have a great week!

No comments: