I've embarked on a fitness expedition that admittedly may be more than I can handle. Don't worry. That's not stopping me.
Added to my regular yoga practice is now boot camp (appropriately named), TRX and several miles of running a week. It's taking ALL my free time and I secretly love it.
Here's what I've learned so far:
1. I'm stronger than I think I am.
2. I'm not really in good enough shape to get this in shape right now.
3. I've never needed the stress relief of working out more than I do now.
4. I don't have time, but I really never will.
5. Working out with a bunch of people is way easier than alone.
6. No matter what it is or how long the rep is - I won't die.
And, as a bonus, I'm getting great material. Last week while running on the treadmill the guy next to me said, "You're too short to be a pole dancer."
Hmm.....I'm okay with that :)